"A Constant Suicide" is the self-published, debut novel of Brian Krans. The first draft of the novel was written in November 2006, as part of National Novel Writing Month. It was released in May 2007 by Rock Town Press.

3.21.2007

Update

Besides cranking out more on the book, I've done some more business aspects. I've looked into publicity materials -- which all my faithful blogettes will get tons of -- and where to sell it.

While I'm shooting for a May 1 release date (and I say shooting like a second gunman), you'll be able to pre-order the book soon on Amazon.com. It'll be the primary place, but I'm also checking out Barnes & Noble, Yahoo! and other places, along with local book shops and copies I'll be donating to local libraries.

So, stay tuned and I'll be able to tell you when you can put some money down.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the hell are you drinking in your picture.

Brian Krans said...

Uhh...sake. Fancy, I know.

Jay said...

What type of promo materials are you thinking of? If you wanna do flyers or small postcard size handouts, we just found a new vendor to go thru..super cheap. Glossy full color 2x sided $200 for 5,000 printed, (includes costs and shipping). Let me know.

Anonymous said...

let me know when it's available on amazon. I have a bunch of amazon gift certificates to use up. Not saying I wouldn't pay for your book. Erm.....just let me know when it's available. Sucka.