"A Constant Suicide" is the self-published, debut novel of Brian Krans. The first draft of the novel was written in November 2006, as part of National Novel Writing Month. It was released in May 2007 by Rock Town Press.

4.02.2007

A Constant Suicide on Amazon.com!

Order, order, order!

The book's available for pre-order on Amazon.com. The more pre-orders I get, the better play it will get on the site, so don't hesitate to buy 100 copies. Whoever wants an autographed copy, order it and I'll sign it the next time I see you. I might just make a special trip for it.

Use the link to the right.

Special thanks go to my long-time friend Travis Hulce for noticing -- before I did -- that the page was up. Check out his blog on his adventures in writing on the links section to the right.

3 comments:

Jay said...

Just ordered mine now. And yes, When I see you for the bachlor party/weddings, I want you to sign it.

Unknown said...

Awesome....i'm already letting people i know to buy it. Proud of you....next stop Pulitzer?

Sarah Krans said...

Haven't ordered it yet, however I will be getting at least 1 in the near future (Mom's coordinating. . .) Oh, and I am letting friends know about it. . . .