"A Constant Suicide" is the self-published, debut novel of Brian Krans. The first draft of the novel was written in November 2006, as part of National Novel Writing Month. It was released in May 2007 by Rock Town Press.

12.28.2008

National Drunk Blogging Day...

Tomorrow is National Drunk Blogging Day. The name itself is pretty self-explanatory, so if you need clarification, pick up your keyboard or laptop and beat yourself in the head. It should come to you then.

So, in honor of such a great day, I plan on having myself some spirits tomorrow, getting on the ol' Mac and cranking out something I probably shouldn't.

But, while dispensing my neurological diarrhea, there's so much on my mind lately that I could write about. And, since I'm trying to make this whole writing thing a full-time gig, it's you — the reader — who really matters.

I'm looking for ideas. Sure, this blog is about my book and writing adventures, but is that's all that's in my life? Not one bit.

Let me know what you want to see me write about while sloppily drunk, whether it be the beauty of B-grade horror films or who I'd stalk if I had to stalk someone.

Comment. Give some suggestions. For all I know, I might be able to cover everything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about the necessity of beef sticks in Bloody Mary's and of Steaks to be Country Fried.

Anonymous said...

You should write about all the people that say that they will never drink tequila again because of one bad night. They don't seem to do this with anything else (smoking, drinking any other type of liquor, necrophilia, etc...).

Mysteria Lane said...

A short make believe story (which in your imagined state could seem completely real) about you as Sir Krans rescuing the fair lady, or maybe about your drunken stupor around the town.. that in itself would be amusing!

If all else fails write up your excuse, (I mean story) of your night which you will redoubtably have to explain to your coworkers in the morning!

Haha.. Happy writing! =)