"A Constant Suicide" is the self-published, debut novel of Brian Krans. The first draft of the novel was written in November 2006, as part of National Novel Writing Month. It was released in May 2007 by Rock Town Press.

11.30.2006

Last day...

I've never been that great with deadlines, but I excell under pressure.

It's the last day to write anything to fall within the parameters of this chanllenge. I know I need a little more than 5,000 words, which is about the pace I've been on for the last week.

Instead of wasting one more keystroke on this blog, I'm going to write.

I'll post when I get to 50,000. Or when I give up early.

Kellen smells like poo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why do you have to tell everyone that I smell like poo? It is not my fault I was never taught how to wipe correctly.

Brian Krans said...

There's no more hiding behind your veil you call an exterior. The truth must be told. It will set you free.