"A Constant Suicide" is the self-published, debut novel of Brian Krans. The first draft of the novel was written in November 2006, as part of National Novel Writing Month. It was released in May 2007 by Rock Town Press.

11.29.2006

40,000 done and in the bag

Well, last night I hit 40.000 words, which means I'm on the scheduled pace I should be -- 10,000 words a day. And, yes, that is a lot words for one day.

While sitting in your room by yourself on the computer all day might be all the rage with the kids, I find it depressing. Every day I have to take a break and walk around to find other people. It doesn't matter if I know them because I don't want to talk to them. I just need to see people.

That, and I've already lost four pounds this week. I suggest everyone try the writer diet. Just forget to eat full meals on time.

Anyway, I'm going back to what I should be doing.

No comments: