"A Constant Suicide" is the self-published, debut novel of Brian Krans. The first draft of the novel was written in November 2006, as part of National Novel Writing Month. It was released in May 2007 by Rock Town Press.

12.06.2006

On editing

I'm half-way through going over the first rough draft manuscript right now, and, for the most part, I'm pretty happy with what I have.

There's still going to have to be some changes, considering the ending changed since I wrote the beginning. Foreshadowing is a good thing. Also, there'll be a lot of instances where I'll have to spice up some blah language.

Other than that, there's some parts I'm pretty proud of. Others I would hope the world never sees. I'm dredging along in the process, keeping pace with what I was writing it.

Peace, love and hair grease.

No comments: